Friday, 3 April 2009

“McGANGBANG” anyone ?



The timing of this would not be much worse, hv just agreed to a mini – 2 week “biggest loser” comp…..

“McGANGBANG”

Sounds like p*rn, but not, actually a sublime creation using two burgers at the low end of the McDonalds Menu.

I like cheeseburgers,.. I like chicken,….this is GENIOUS,.. I’m having one of these post IM Switzerland.

Great article, some people have actually successfully ordered a “McGANGBANG” in store.

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/

One issue for Aussie and maybe UK people (I’ll need to check the menu) is that I’m unsure a Chicken Sandwich exists on the menu (as opposed to the “McChicken” which would make the creation fiscally unreasonable).













2 comments:

  1. buddy, i'm in post IM SWITZ!!! mind you one of those will undo all the losses from the hours on the track, but who cares, pints of beer and McGangbang!!!! Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capt,

    After a bottle of red, send me over one of the McGANGBANGS. Maybe a couple.

    X-Man

    ReplyDelete